This vacancy has expired and you can now no longer apply, to view similar current vacancies please use the link provided below.
View similar vacancies
||South Yorkshire, England
||£40k - 45k per year + Excellent benefits package
||18 March 2013
Senior Planner - Civil Engineering - Rail industry
£40,000 - £45,000 + Company benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner to join a leading Rail Engineering Contractor. The company themselves have been inundated with a variety of projects covering a range of locations in the UK. You will be responsible for the planning of Rail projects in the North.
As Senior Planner you will report into the Planning Manager and Contracts Manager and will be responsible for the following;
• Use Prima Vera (P6) to produce detailed programmes of work.
• Producing wall charts
• Work hand in hand with the site teams to ensure 'build ability'
• Deal closely with the clients Planners/Programme Managers
• Pre-project related works
• Deal with Programme alterations in a high pressure environment and be responsible for updating the program
• Working with the Possession Planner
Successful candidates will be from a Main Contractor background and have suitable Site experience on Rail projects.
• P6 Prima Vera (qualified or well experienced)
• Strong understanding of Engineering (I.e on site issues etc)
• Network Rail experience
• From a Main Contractor background
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this role within ATA, please forward your CV to Jenna.Atter@ata-recruitment.co.uk and call to discuss your details on 01332 861333.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
People who looked at this rail vacancy were also interested in...