Manager of Project Controls, Manchester - Up to £70k + Excellent benefits (inc Car / car allowance,
This vacancy has expired and you can now no longer apply, to view similar current vacancies please use the link provided below.
View similar vacancies
||Greater Manchester, England
||£60k - 70k per year + £6k Car Allowance + Benefits
||23 March 2012
Manager of Project Controls, Manchester - Up to £70k + Excellent benefits (inc Car / car allowance, pension, Bupa and bonus)
We are currently recruiting for a Manager of Project Controls to work for a high profile power and infrastructure delivery organisation.
Acting as the functional & Operational lead for Project Controls, you will play a critical part in the continued growth and success of the Energy and Process Division by achieving a greater degree of integration of planning and cost control, together with a better focus on change and risk management across a variety of EPC contracts (reimbursable through to fixed price, lump sum).
As Manager of Project Controls, you will report to the Commercial Director and be responsible for:-
• All planning, cost and change control activities across the Division and managing the planning and cost control personnel (approximately 20) who are allocated to projects.
• Primary responsibility is to ensure effective project controls is delivered across all Energy & process projects (approx £150 million per annum) in order to meet the delivery and financial/performance targets of the business.
• Requirement to liaise and promote best practice across the division (UK and UAE), as well as manage the Manchester based team.
• Responsibility for corporate project reporting, resource planning and support to bids as well as project control bids.
As Manager of Projects you will:-
• Have significant experience within the project controls environment ideally within a delivery organisation.
• Be Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
• Demonstrate evidence of ability to manage and develop a team of people.
• Have the Gravitas to work within senior management both internally & externally.
• Have the ability to prioritise commitments within a dynamic and challenging project environment.
• Understand change control and the implications of change management.
• Have the passion to be regarded as a leader throughout the business and play a key role in driving the Division forward through a wide range of cross-function initiatives.
One of the UK's leading engineering solutions providers. This fast growing organisation has a brilliant track record of delivering major projects & programmes within transportation, infrastructure and power & process markets.
With a current portfolio of projects within the nuclear, oil & gas and hydrocarbon, combined with a desire to provide a industry leading programme management and project controls solutions to their blue chip client base this is a very exciting period to be joining the busines
People who looked at this rail vacancy were also interested in...
||Liverpool, Manchester, Cumbria, Cheshire, Wigan
View rail job detail