This vacancy has expired and you can now no longer apply, to view similar current vacancies please use the link provided below.
View similar vacancies
||Milton Keynes, England
||£150 - £200 per day
||Temporary / Contract
||19 March 2012
||McGinley Support Services
Role of the Resourcing Specialist includes.
1. Provide pro-active and specialist advice on recruitment & selection issues
2. Work with clients to clarify and define resource requirements in conjunction with the resource planner and advise on appropriate solutions
3. Support and influence the internal and external recruitment process, supporting managers to run appropriate interview and selection processes to enable Rail client to attract and recruit suitable employees across the relevant function
4. Provide guidance to managers on structured interviewing techniques, criteria and capability based selection and general support throughout the entire recruitment project life cycle to offer and acceptance stage to enable consistency and fairness in the recruitment & selection process.
5. Develop and sustain effective working relationships with both internal (HR and line) and external advisors.
6. Deliver projects within agreed timescales, budget and to customer satisfaction
· Advanced influencing, negotiation and relationship building/partnering skills (with both internal customers and external suppliers)
· Advanced interviewing, problem solving and project management skills
· IT literate
· Experience of working as part of a team in a client-focused environment to meet challenging deadlines in resourcing/recruiting environment
· Presentation and networking skills.
· Knowledge of relevant employment law and the employment market place
People who looked at this rail vacancy were also interested in...
||Cardiff, South Wales, Gwent, Bristol, Newport, Swansea
||£30k - 50k per year
View rail job detail