Fleet Planner (Rail)
This vacancy has expired and you can now no longer apply, to view similar current vacancies please use the link provided below.
View similar vacancies
||London, Greater London, England
||£22 - 24 per hour
||Temporary / Contract
||17 February 2012
Fleet Planner (Rail) - East London
Our client whom are a Leading Train Operator in the UK immediately require a Fleet Planner to join their team in East London on a contract until the end of September.
Rate & Package
• Duration of Contract - 7 Months (early march until end of September)
• Rate - £22.00 - £24.00 p/h
• 40 hours p/w
The role will include but not be limited to the following activities:
• You will produce & amend the maintenance regimes to mirror maintenance demand.
• You will report into & assist the Fleet Planning Manager
• Ensure all maintenance regimes in place
• Liaise with buyers, stores, operational staff etc to ensure everything is in place
• Ensure levels of materials are adequate in stores.
• Use SAP system in day to day activities.
• You will ideally come from a engineering or operations background i.e. Rail Sector.
• Engineering qualifications desirable
• Understanding of the SAP System would support your application.
You must be capable of passing a stringent drugs, alcohol & medical screening. You must also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please give me a call on 01332 861 856 or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
People who looked at this rail vacancy were also interested in...