Site Services Team Leader
This vacancy has expired and you can now no longer apply, to view similar current vacancies please use the link provided below.
View similar vacancies
||31 January 2012
||Siemens Rail Automation Holdings Ltd
· Act as a team leader for installation teams
· Organise and plan work to maximise utilisation of resources.
· Organise and control the work undertaken by staff and contractors allocated and to ensure that it is carried out safely.
· Responsible for managing the personal safety and the administration, of allocated staff and contractors.
· Ensure that the briefing of instructions to staff under his control or allocated to him for such purpose is carried out timely.
· Responsible for checking and certifying time sheets ensuring correct hour booking and appropriation.
Responsible for the timekeeping and discipline of staff/Agency workers under his/her control.
Measures for success
· Reports all Hazards and ensures teams working safely
· Work completed to the correct standard, on time and to budget
· Attends all required safety and other meetings
· Successfully leads teams and maintains all records in accordance with CMS
· Obtains next level of IRSE Licience
Essential and Desirable Competencies
· Significant experience in railway signalling installation
· Experience in supervising staff or leading teams. IRSE functional tester license or working toward and gained within 3 months.
· IRSE installation team leaders license or working towards but to be gained within 6 months.
· Fully conversant with all current testing practices, LUL Standards, Health and Safety legislation and standards or NR working Standards
· Excellent communications skills.
· Assertive and influential.
· Must be prepared to work day/night shifts as required by operational circumstances.
· Experience of Processor based and Relay Interlocking systems.
· SWTH Module 3c.
People who looked at this rail vacancy were also interested in...