P6 Planner / Planning Engineer
This vacancy has expired and you can now no longer apply, to view similar current vacancies please use the link provided below.
View similar vacancies
||Blackburn, Lancashire, England
||£280 - 300 per day
||Temporary / Contract
||27 January 2012
P6 Planning Engineer / Project Planner - Civil Engineering
£275 - £300 per day DOE
6 Months +
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Planning Engineer / Project Planner to join a leading Civil Engineering Contractor. The company themselves have been inundated with a variety of major Security Upgrade projects covering a range of locations in the North East. The Planner will be required to visit sites every 1-2 weeks so needs to be flexible and able to travel.
As Planning Engineer / Project Planner you will report into the Planning Manager and Project Managers and will be responsible for the following;
• Use Prima Vera (P6) to produce detailed programmes of work.
• Producing wall charts
• Work hand in hand with the site teams to ensure 'build ability'
• Deal closely with the clients Planners/Programme Managers
• Pre-project related works
• Deal with Programme alterations in a high pressure environment and be responsible for updating the program
Successful candidates will be from a Main Contractor background and have suitable M&E or Construction Site experience.
• P6 Prima Vera (qualified or well experienced)
• Client Facing Experience
• Strong understanding of Engineering (I.e on site issues etc)
• M&E or Construction experience
• From a Main Contractor background
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles within ATA, please forward your CV to Jenna.Atter@ata-recruitment.co.uk
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
People who looked at this rail vacancy were also interested in...